Specific Project Objectives
- Training of Serbian experts from institutions and universities with vital role in the environmental protection, waste management and recycling (EPWMR)
- Development of an analysis and recommendations for the improvement of EPWMR in Serbia with special focus on the improvement of the role and activities of higher education institutions in the
areas of education, and know-how and technology transfer
- Establishment of "InfoPoints" at University of Novi Sad and University of Kragujevac which will be responsible for strengthening of the know-how and technology transfer in the area of EPWMR
- Trained experts from Serbian institutions with vital role in the EPWMR
- Developed "Guide for the Development of Environmental protection, Waste Management and Recycling in Serbia"
- Established "InfoPoints" at University of Novi Sad and University of Kragujevac
- Disseminated project results
- Managed project
Faculty of Technical Sciences (AT)
University of Novi Sad (RS), Ministry of Environment (SK), Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development of AP Vojvodina (RS), Recycling Agency (RS), Recycling Fund (SK), SAT -
Austrian Society for Systems Engineering and Automation (AT), Slovak University of Technology (SK), Federal environmental agency (AT), University of Kragujevac (RS).